Holistic Nutrition Coaching
It’s critical to consider the elements of essential nutrition – primary and secondary food.
What you feed your body (food) is actually secondary to what you feed your mind, emotions, and spirit. Bringing all these elements into balance, along with a healthy diet that fits your bio-individuality, is what creates true and lasting wellness. This is a critical difference between traditional dietary advice and holistic nutrition coaching.
Today we live in a society that puts focus only on the physical or body aspects of nutrition. There are hundreds of diets out there that don’t work because they don’t consider each individual’s uniqueness. There are many programs, supplements and philosophies intended to improve health, energy, performance and to achieve weight loss or relief from the pain of physical ailments. Some programs may work for a time; most don’t serve us in the long term.
Many of us try a series of diets, programs and supplements—never reaching our goal of feeling and looking our best. We can become frustrated and discouraged.
Holistic Nutrition Coaching can guide you to find the right direction for you based on who you are as a unique individual. We can help you discover what works best for you and give you the tools and hope you need for lasting wellness.
The HypnoKelly Difference
Kelly’s approach is about understanding you as the unique individual that you are – that is, your bio-individuality. Your bio-individuality is the road map that reveals the path to wellness for you. Bio-individuality includes your:
- Ancestry and genetics
- Blood type
- Body shape
- Personality and preferences
- Family history
- Metabolic type
Also, it’s critical to consider the elements of essential nutrition—primary and secondary food. What you feed your body—food—is actually secondary to what you feed your mind, emotions, and spirit. Primary nutrition includes satisfying relationships, a home where you can rest and re-energize, a fulfilling career, financial health and connection with source. Bringing all these elements into balance, along with a healthy diet that fits your bio-individuality, is what creates true and lasting wellness.
This Unique Program Includes:
- One-on-one private coaching. Whatever your health and diet concerns are, we help you find which food and lifestyle choices work best for you. It’s a process of education, finding what resonates with you, testing different approaches and observing how your body responds.
- Exploring your bio-individuality. We’ll talk about various aspects that make you “you” – your blood type, family history/ancestry, body type, personality, food preferences, etc. and how those affect your wellness.
- Education on various nutritional philosophies. We’ll talk about different nutritional philosophies and determine which one(s) make the most sense for you, based on your bio-individuality. We do not prescribe diets or create rigid rules.
- Recipes, articles, book recommendations, and handouts to enhance your learning, understanding and enjoyment of the process as we progress.
- A pace that supports success. The program is typically 12 sessions over six months to realize the full benefits of the changes you’re making, not overwhelm you, and move at a pace that ensures your success. Each session will last about an hour.
- Support between sessions. Phone and email support between sessions is critical to keeping your experience positive and moving forward. You’re welcome to call or email with questions between sessions so that you never feel stuck or stalled.
- Hypnosis to help you overcome mental and emotional obstacles.